- It does not have to be installed as a standalone executable.
Therefore, after execution, the program will be terminated immediately. As with similar programs, hiding after installation (hooking) will not degrade PC performance or cause conflicts.
- You can easily stop slowing your explorer, including toolbar (2.2 or later).
- Also cleanly terminate malicious programs created with the same filename as the Windows default processor (svchost.exe, etc.) (2.1 or later).
- V3, Avast, and other trusted vaccines will not be terminated (2.1 or later).
- It does not terminate most of the essential drivers (graphics, sound) (2.1 or later).
Shutting down essential drivers can degrade performance.
How to use
- If the explorer is slow, check the Clean IE - check the programs that are absolutely necessary.
(The program that slows down the explorer speed is easily disabled)
- “Initialize"Will be executed.
- Create noclean.txt in the folder where the cleaner program is installed.
- Enter the program folder and file name you do not want to be closed.
- If "noclean.txt" has the following contents, kalmuri.exe will not be terminated.
- This is Freeware.
- It does not matter if you use the space and time freely without restriction, such as company, house, government office, school.
- You can freely embrace it.
- When I run the explorer after shutting down the processor, IE clean function has been added.
- It collects information about executable or executable executable files, and updates the important programs so that they can be used more reliably by exception processing. (2.0 applied)
- The list of Vista has been added to let you know. (1.7 application)
- A basic list is available at http://www.liutilities.com/.
- Since there are several malicious codes in booting from the PC room, I always manually erase the process through Ctrl + Del + Alt. Some of them do not allow you to use Ctrl + Del + Alt in some PC rooms. I feel inconvenience and made a simple program to erase the non-standard processes.
* Questions, suggestions, etc., "This question" Please use. (You can change your comment settings after a certain amount of time.)